Iklan

Quotes of the Day: Danault, Lindgren & Kulak - NHL.com

BROSSARD - It was the penultimate day of Canadiens training camp on Friday, and the Habs iced a full squad for the first time since Phase 3 began on July 13.

Following practice, Phillip Danault discussed the day's notably tough session, while Brett Kulak shared an update on his health and Charlie Lindgren had kind words for the Rocket crew - and his moustache.

Keep reading for the best quotes from the Bell Sports Complex.


Danault on the ease of rejoining Tomas Tatar and Brendan Gallagher out of the small group:

It wasn't that hard. We've played together for two years now, so the chemistry came back really quick. Also, we had good skates with Pierre Allard on the other ice as a small group, so I felt in great shape when I came back.


Danault on the intensity of practice ramping up as training camp winds down:

It was a hard practice. It's starting to look more like game day - a couple more battles, one-on-one full ice… Just getting the legs going to make sure we're ready for Game 1.

Video: Phillip Danault on Day 11 of Phase 3


Lindgren on having four goaltenders at camp:

To be honest, I think it's been very, very competitive [at camp]. Obviously, we're all gearing up for the playoffs here, getting a chance to play for the Stanley Cup. This is what all of us dream about. It's been extremely competitive, and every day we're getting better and better - crisper. It's been pretty fun.


Lindgren on his throwback-style moustache:

I started growing it in probably February or March, and really focusing on it. I feel like I look pretty good with it, so I'm definitely going to keep it for the time being. It's just something that I have some confidence with.

SHOP: Canadiens retro T-shirt


Lindgren on his Laval Rocket teammates performing well at camp:

I think all the guys from Laval are looking pretty good. I mean, Jake Evans, [Alex] Belzile, Weiser [Dale Weise], Flower [Cale Fleury], [Noah] Juulsen, Gustav [Olofsson]… They're all competing hard, so it's been fun to see. We've got what, 30 guys out there, and everybody's trying to make an impression. I think everyone looks pretty good.

Video: Charlie Lindgren on Day 11 of Phase 3


Kulak on being partially sidelined from camp:

It was a lonely couple of weeks. I came into the city on July 2, then over the weekend I was isolated at the hotel. My first test came back negative on Monday, but I was having some COVID-like symptoms, so I figured it was best I get my test and go back to the hotel instead of joining the guys at the rink. Sure enough, that one ended up being positive. I did a confirmation test at a different lab - the Montreal General Hospital - the following day, and that one was positive as well. So, I started my 14-day quarantine, and had seven or eight days of symptoms that lingered on for a little bit. But I got over it and now I'm feeling back to normal.

Video: Brett Kulak on Day 11 of Phase 3


Kulak on working with Santé Québec to prevent the spread of infections:

I had a lengthy phone call with Quebec Health during my quarantine period, and they traced back pretty much every step of my life - I think it was going back to June 22. We did a little bit of contact tracing [to find] everyone who I was surrounded with. I had to give a lot of contacts' information and phone numbers, and I think they were doing their job, calling everyone I had been around - making sure they were feeling good and checking in on them to see what they were up to.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Labels: Quotes of the day

Thanks for reading Quotes of the Day: Danault, Lindgren & Kulak - NHL.com. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Quotes of the Day: Danault, Lindgren & Kulak - NHL.com"

Back To Top