Iklan

Happy Daughters' Day 2020: Top 50 Wishes, Messages and Quotes to share with your daughter to make her fee - Times of India

Daughters come as a wonderful blessing into a family. Deemed by many as ‘Laxmi, Durga or goddesses’, daughters have a special ability to create a delightful and pleasant aura wherever they go. India celebrates her Daughters’ Day on September 27, 2020, to signify the importance of having daughters and mainly, why females are as important in the society as males. Children are a blessing, whether it’s a boy or a girl.
This day has gone through varying changes since the past few years. Parents now celebrate Daughters’ day by bringing in sweets, cakes and by giving gifts as part of a sweet gesture. This year, Daughters’ Day falls on Sunday which will give countless families a chance to spend time together amidst loads of work and studies.
So, are you thinking of giving a card to your sweet lil’ one but can’t find the right words to pen down? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We bring to you the top 50 quotes, wishes and messages that will definitely light up a smile on your daughter’s face!
  1. Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter.
  2. Daughters are like the sun, gleaming and beaming with positivity.
  3. No matter how old we get, we know you’ll be there to hold our hand and take us forward.
  4. We, mothers, are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.
  5. Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes and the objects of our most watchful love.
  6. A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
  7. To my daughter, you are really loved. We thank you for filling our hearts with love and always cheering us on occasion when we are sad. We are grateful for you.
  8. Daughters are little angels. You, my little one are a beautiful angel.
  9. Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
  10. When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.
  11. Our wish is for you to love life and to never cease dreaming. May you always be surrounded with beauty and happiness!
  12. Times when I look at you, you remind me of myself.
  13. A daughter is the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
  14. Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is my only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind.
  15. Daughters deserve every ounce of respect as everyone. They are not be belittled.
  16. You may have grown big now but for me, you’ll always be my little girl.
  17. A daughter is God’s way of saying ‘here, you should have a best friend.’ Thanks for being that treasured friend my love.
  18. A daughter can lead to baldness, but the remainder of the road is just as smooth.
  19. Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
  20. Honour your daughters. They are honourable.
  21. Sunshines and flowers and seas and tides- you are the centre of it all. I love you and Happy Daughters’ day!
  22. A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self and mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.
  23. You are my tough little princess, keep going and conquer your dreams!
  24. Happy Daughters’ day! May you continue to put a smile in our faces and be a constant reminder that we did a very good job in raising you.
  25. From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart. Happy Daughters’ Day!
  26. To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
  27. I will always protect and support you when you fall. I will always help you to get back up.
  28. A daughter is a forever friend, one who will always be there for you and love you the most.
  29. Daughters hold our hands for a little while but hold our hearts forever.
  30. My daughter is a reflection of me, she is the greatest!
  31. The love for a daughter never withers, it only grows and grows with time.
  32. My life may not be a fairytale but my daughter is a princess!
  33. Daughters grow up learning ideals but become a stronger ideal in herself as she grows up for the better
  34. My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.
  35. We wish you all the best in life. May you grow up to be strong, kind and faithful.
  36. Daughters are the best! East or West! Daughters are the best!
  37. One of the greatest gifts that life has given me is my daughter. She has given me the strength to smile even when I’m sad and low. She smiles even after she cries. All of us have a lot to learn from our daughters.
  38. Celebrate each day like its Daughters’ Day because our daughters deserve special treatment everyday.
  39. India is a daughter of the Earth. She stands tall and looks forward no matter what the obstacles. That’s the power of a daughter.
  40. Daughters’ creativity holds no bounds. Let her lead the way with her powerful presence in the world.
  41. Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty.
  42. You are the apple of my eye, my shining star and my lifelong prayer. Keep glowing, daughter!
  43. A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness at the same time.
  44. A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
  45. A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
  46. My highest hope for my daughter is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.
  47. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children. Thanks for lighting my life my precious jewel. A very happy Daughters’ Day to you.
  48. We must teach our girls that if they speak their mind, they can create the world they want to see.
  49. We have to rise up to be the women we want our daughters to be.
  50. Cheers to our daughters. May they always stand tall and never fade away.
Your daughter will surely love these heartfelt messages. Add a chocolate cake to the table and your day is set!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Labels: Quotes of the day

Thanks for reading Happy Daughters' Day 2020: Top 50 Wishes, Messages and Quotes to share with your daughter to make her fee - Times of India. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Happy Daughters' Day 2020: Top 50 Wishes, Messages and Quotes to share with your daughter to make her fee - Times of India"

Back To Top