Iklan

Woman seen beaten on viral video explains her actions

SAN ANTONIO - A woman beaten over a parking space is defending her actions which were caught on camera.

The vicious attack happened in a restaurant parking lot last month.

A mother and daughter were beaten by a man who accused them of taking the parking space he'd been waiting for.

Now video captured by security cameras of the incident has gone viral.

The daughter at the center of it all talked exclusively to News 4 San Antonio.

"I never planned on having a fight that day," said Anjelica Lozano.

Anjelica Lozano is under attack on social media and has been ever since video was leaked showing her and her mom being beaten last month.

"I didn't know what was happening, I was on the ground, my head was pounding, my back is hurting, Norma Lozano said. "I didn't know what was happening."

The video shows them pull into a parking spot.

A man in a dark colored vehicle wastes no time approaching the mother.

"Calling her every name in the book, my mom blew him off she was scared," Anjelica said.

The angry man then donkey-kicked their vehicle. That's when the daughter went after him.

"I didn't go over there to go beat up a man, which people are saying I did that's not what my intentions were," Anjelica said.

Henry Lozano said, "It does look bad, it looks like she goes over there and starts to hit him."

Anjelica says she was defending her mother and admits she was angry about the damage the man had caused to their car.

"Stepping towards him I knew I was in a bad situation and I knew I needed to step back and he was already reacting so I reacted," Anjelica said.

"That's all it was she beat him to the punch," Henry Lozano said.

The man punched Anjelica six times, then sent her mother to the ground.

The 21 year old went after him again.

"As you see in the video I go flying I don't remember that but it was all in instinct."

Norma Lozano said, "And then I turn and see my daughter and her face is all swollen.

She suffered a black eye, bumps and bruises yet she's being criticized by the appearance of throwing the first punch.

"I don't know what's worse the beating they took or the beating we're taking every day," Anjelica said.

Her father Henry Lozano says the video doesn't tell the whole story. There's no audio and it only shows one angle.

"A Super Bowl can be overturned from a different angle you know it looks like his foot is not out of bounds and it is if you see it from a different angle," Henry Lozano said. "You're seeing it from one angle."

Both father and daughter are high ranking martial arts instructors now taking a beating on social media.

"They're doubting my martial arts," Anjelica said. "That's not what I'm trained to do I'm not trained to go hurt people."

"We know we can fight but we don't look for that, that's not what martial arts in about," Henry Lozano added.

San Antonio Police have identified the man in the video and have described him as a suspect.

The case has been sent to the Bexar County District Attorney's office but prosecutors will not comment on the case still under investigation.

Connect with Darian on Facebook and Twitter

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Labels: Viral Today

Thanks for reading Woman seen beaten on viral video explains her actions. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Woman seen beaten on viral video explains her actions"

Back To Top