Iklan

75+ Happy International Friendship Day Messages, Greetings, Wishes and Quotes for 2023 - IndiaTimes

In 2011, the United Nations General Assembly proclaimed that every year, 30 July will be celebrated as International Day of Friendship. The idea behind this was that friendship between peoples, countries, cultures and individuals can inspire peace efforts and build bridges between communities.

Friendship, help create lasting stability, weave a safety net that will protect us all, and generate passion for a better world where all are united for the greater good.
To mark the International Day of Friendship the UN encourages governments, international organizations and civil society groups to hold events, activities and initiatives that contribute to the efforts of the international community towards promoting a dialogue among civilizations, solidarity, mutual understanding and reconciliation.

Here are some wishes, quotes and messages that you can share with your loved ones on International Day of Friendship.
“I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend.”- Abraham Lincoln
“I get by with a little help with my friends.”- John Lennon
Happy Friendship Day Wishes and Quotes

People may need a lot of friends to feel special but having you by my side alone makes me feel like I’m on top of the world. Happy Friendship Day to you!
Happy Friendship Day, dear best friend. You are the brightness to my smile, the light in this darkness and the hope when I am lost.
“My friends are my estate.”- Emily Dickinson
In a world full of earthly pleasures, I still look to you because friendship gives meaning and context to life. Happy International Day of Friendship, my dear!
“A friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.”- Len Wein
Happy Friendship Day Wishes and Messages

You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
No matter how old we grow or how far apart you and I are, you will always be in my heart. Wishing you a very Happy Friendship Day.
A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
Friends are true blessings. I can’t thank you enough for being supportive and kind and for believing in me when no one else did. How do I even deserve you?
happy friendship day 2023 Wishes and Images

Brother Day 2022


When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little the heart finds its mornings and is refreshed.”- Khalil Gibran
A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
Friends come and go. Best friends will always find their way back.
Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
Happy Friendship Day Messages and Quotes

Photo: Canva


“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats
A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
“Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.” – George Eliot
“My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.” – Jodie Foster
“That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do.” – Unknown
“Friendship demands lots of sacrifices and efforts…. It is a game beyond hopes and expectations… Happy International Friendship Day.”
“Finding a friend for life is not easy and not everyone is fortunate to have a true friend in life….Wishing a very Happy International Friendship Day.”
“True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
“Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
Happy Friendship day 2023 Messages And Images

Photo: Canva


“To my dearest friend, wishing you a very Happy International Friendship Day…. May with each passing year, the colours of our friendship get more intense.”
“I wish for greater understanding, better compatibility and stronger association with you on the special occasion of International Friendship Day.”
“There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Unknown
“I will always love you no matter what we have been through…. I promise to be always there for you no matter how different we are from each other because we are friends for life.”
“Just by spending my day with you, I feel so happy, relaxed and lively because there is no one in this world who connects with me the way you do…. Happy International Friendship Day.”
“Warm wishes on International Friendship Day to you my friend…. You are the one who has brought sunshine and happiness into my life!!!”
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
“Friendship gives you the best chance to understand yourself in life.”
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are.”
“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
“True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.”
“Friendship helps you to move ahead in life and live a better life.”
“My wish is that our friendship continues for the rest of our lives. Happy Friendship Day.”
“Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine

Adblock test (Why?)

Labels: Quotes of the day

Thanks for reading 75+ Happy International Friendship Day Messages, Greetings, Wishes and Quotes for 2023 - IndiaTimes. Please share...!

0 Comment for "75+ Happy International Friendship Day Messages, Greetings, Wishes and Quotes for 2023 - IndiaTimes"

Back To Top