Iklan

Quote of the Day: What's motivating Nick Chubb in 2020 - clevelandbrowns.com

All that matters to Chubb, though, is winning — something he's made clear from Day 1. It's why he and Hunt have embraced their tandem with open arms.

"We talk a lot. We definitely feel like we can thrive, because we saw how Dalvin Cook was doing last year in (Kevin) Stefanski's offense and he did not disappoint," Hunt said. "We definitely think we can take advantage of his zone run scheme."

Chubb's not going to press if the yards don't come at last year's pace. He's just ready to give the same kind of every-play effort that allowed him to rack up 1,494 yards in 2019, and he'll do so at an even higher level after a busy offseason of strength and conditioning.

"I stick to what I always do," Chubb said. "I just go home, I work my tail off, work out, lift, grind and do football drills every day. There is not really one thing I try to get better at. I just try to do what I always do but get faster, bigger and stronger."

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Labels: Quotes of the day

Thanks for reading Quote of the Day: What's motivating Nick Chubb in 2020 - clevelandbrowns.com. Please share...!

0 Comment for "Quote of the Day: What's motivating Nick Chubb in 2020 - clevelandbrowns.com"

Back To Top